By using this site the user unconditionally accepts the terms mentioned below and/or elsewhere on this site.
- Payment Options - Payment must be made in advance, before any goods are prepared or dispatched. Kiss Cakes accept visa, mastercard, switch, solo, visa delta and visa electron and uses secure payment systems, Paypal and SagePay.
- Damages - All our products leave in perfect condition, unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for minor damages that occur during transit.
- Cancellations - As products are made to order and personalised to your specifications, cancellations can only be made on the same day the order was placed. However, should you wish to change your order please contact us immediately and we will do our best to accomodate your requirements.
- Refunds - If you are unhappy with a product for any reason, you must notify us within 24 hours of receipt. Any replacement products, refunds or compensation will be considered, and may be granted at our discretion. We will require evidence of any damage, which must be received by us within 7 days of the original delivery. We may request this evidence in the form of photographs, or by returning the goods to us, unused and must include the original packaging. When sending back any item the responsibility for the goods and delivery costs is yours.
- Delivery Methods & Times - Deliveries are made by courier or Royal Mail. Delivery services used are First Class Post, Recorded Delivery and Special Delivery for UK orders and Airmail, International Signed For or Airsure for international deliveries. Deliveries are made on Monday to Saturday only, although there is an extra charge for Saturday deliveries. When placing your order you must select a delivery date. We will make every effort to dispatch orders in time for the specified delivery date, however, once your parcel is in the hands of the carrier we have no control over the delivery process and cannot accept liability for any early/late deliveries. If delivery does not take place on the specified date, no refund shall be given. We therefore recommend you choose a delivery date at least one day early to avoid disappointment.
Most items require a signature. If nobody is available to take receipt of the parcel, the carrier may attempt to deliver the parcel to a neighbour. Otherwise, a card will be left with details of how to arrange re-delivery or collection from the local depot. The responsibility is with the customer to arrange redelivery or collection and we cannot accept liability for early/late delivery, non collection or if goods become unsuitable due to non-delivery and therefore no refunds shall be given.
Should any item be returned to us after an unsuccessful delivery attempt any additional charges must be paid by the customer.
During periods of industrial action by postal workers or severe weather disruption, items sent by post are subject to delay and delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Deliveries are not made on Sundays or Public Holidays in England.
For Christmas deliveries we will publish the recommended last order dates, however, we cannot guarantee deliveries will be received in time for Christmas.
- Delivery Address - It is the customer's responsibility to make sure that the delivery address is completed correctly on the Kiss Cakes order form. No refunds shall be given for late or non-delivery of items due to incorrect delivery addresses. We reserve the right to send your item by First Class Recorded if you have not provided us with a correct address to send the item by Special Delivery.
- Responsibility for Local Taxes & Duties - If your delivery address is outside the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once a shipment reaches its destination country. These additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the customer or recipient in the country of destination. Customs policies vary from country to country, Kiss Cakes advises customers to contact their local customs office for further information.
Please note that when shipping items internationally, these are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities
Certain food items may be prohibited in a country to which you require them to be sent. It is the customers responsibility to check with the appropriate authorities to ensure that the goods ordered are not prohibited. We cannot be held responsible for items which do not arrive at their final destination if they have been sent to a country where foodstuffs are prohibited and no refunds shall be given.
- Gift Card Messages - Gift card messages are reproduced exactly as you type them. We do not include any invoice or senders details with the goods.
- Value Added Tax (VAT) - VAT is included in the cost of each order, where applicable.
- Substitutions - Whilst every effort will be made to supply the exact item specified, the product is subject to availability. Kiss Cakes reserves the right to substitute items of a similar or higher value, where appropriate, should the need arise.
- Unforseen Circumstances - While every effort will be made to meet shoppers demands, cancellations or variations may be necessary due to causes beyond the control of Kiss Cakes.
- Other - Refunds for valid claims will be made via the same credit card used to place the order. Kiss Cakes total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Kiss Cakes to the customer.